Thursday, October 21, 2004

+maths

Add maths today was horrible.. It probably burned half my brain cells dead.. I just realize that my blogs are gettin shorter and shorter.. oh well.. its in the middle of the exams, I cant write very long either..Ahh!! exams!! Dun u juz get the feeling that you wanna sleep tonight and never wake up tommorrow? very 'sien'!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silence meets my lips,
as she silently walks by,
my hearts beats,
eyes stared from every corner,

She's just so cute,
something we all long to hold,
but none got anywhere near,
needless to say more..

Silent love is hurts the most,
Something so close yet so far,
beyond anything I can reach,
Its my silent love..

Let it be,
Its better than nothing,
silent love,
accidentally in love..