Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas eve, christmas day, and the day after christmas!

Well, the big christmas day is now overzz.. but officially christmas is 12 days long, so its not really over!! I didn't do anything on christmas eve. But on christmas day, I went out wid an aunt of mine to ImaX theather, in Berjaya times square. Its like a 3d kind of cinema and I was watching polar express. It was kinda her christmas present to me. I take back all I said bad about the polar express show. The animation may not be A' grade, but the show itself is not bad.. Well, after the show, we went shopping in Times Square laH! Where else to go? Came back in the evening and went out for buffet dinner!


The day after christmas lehh, we had some sort of christmas party we have every year with my mom's old friends. It was quite fun there. Other than that, gurls outnumbers guys there.. ^.^ hehe.. =p And my mom's sister came for the whole day, and joined us for the party as well. She just left. Thats about all!