Friday, December 10, 2004

The day after prom..

Da prom's finally over.. Though it wasn't as nice as we expected, and though a lot of us were disappointed, I had my fair share of fun during the last hour. Getting there was miserable enough. I thought I could go early, mayb 5 or 6, but my parents took their sweet time to leave at 6, even though I told them it starts at 6. (it actually starts at 7). The road in KL were jam jam jam, and my parents got stressed out and starting blaming me for everything, like I control the traffic in whole of Malaysia.. Anyway, I finally got there eventually and they left angrily. My date was su. She was wearing a pink kinda dress, really really pretty in it.. I really had fun during the last hour wid su. We walked out of the prom hall like everyone else and went walking around. Then chit chat a little while walking around Ritz.. Probably the best time of my life since Japan. Its kinda sad it didnt last really long.. Then my dad called.. He came earlier than midnight. Wasnt too happy to be dragged out of bed also at this hour. Grumpily and Grouchily, he fetch me home, giving me a lecture all the way back. *Sigh* Guess the good times last like.. 45 minutes.. Sadly.. Anyway, I've learned my lesson to never ever ever ever again ask them for help in anything.. They never appreciate the help I give.. *sigh* Still won't forget tonight, even though I couldn't type everything here!
Im attaching some photos..


A pose before leaving the house! :D


Me and Su..


Form4s'


Tze Lin, Yu Ling and Suyan

Jian and May
For more picz - Prom 04'
*note that this pics are a collection of tze lin's, jian's, and my pics.