Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Feeling funny.. beyond words..

The first day of school turned out quite boring.. I mean, our class teacher Shanta, didn't come, we didn't elect a new monitor, nor did much studying.. Sit, lie around.. chat.. well, the second, we had more work.. Though we had a lot of new teachers this year, and it seems we're one of the rare classes that this happens.. Brought mahjong cards but sadly didn't have a chance to play it.. Tmr's wednesday.. Gotta pick a dumb cocuriculum club... 2 CoCuriculum clubs summore.. sigh.. think i'm taking music, again, and maybe volleyball.. Yes volleyball.. Why is everyone asking me.. ," huh?? u taking volleyball??" .. aikz.. if its not volleyball then its computer club.. dun wan lerr.. that day adi got double period of IT.. go gila nanti.. sigh... AHHHHH...

Besides that.. I got this really funny feeling.. I don't know why.. I just can't settle down.. Something (other than the cocuriculum stuff) is really keeping me kinda tensed up.. Ahhhh.. Its a feeling I can't describe with words.. Whatever I'm feeling.. Juz hope it goes away..