Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I am..

Its been some time I havent posted, I know.. Anyway, watcha bout to read is a poem made by me based on a model from Shanta.. Yeah, its gonna suck, but its also gonna be my oral exam..

I am

I am a wandering person with much uncertainty,
I wonder what future holds for me,
I hear the sound of breezing leaves and nothing more,
I see the calm and serene sea in front of me,
I want to bring about a change to the world, for the better,
I am a wandering person with much uncertainty.

I pretend to be an angel from the heavens,
I feel the responsibilty of the world on me,
I touch the hearts of many, the sick, the poor, and everyone else,
I worry about the fools in some humans, blinded by greed,
I cry when they bring about the destruction of all that is treasured,
I am a wandering person with much uncertainty.

I understand the feelings felt when we are in love,
I say that being loved is not as important as loving someone,
I dream about the girl I once held dear,
I try to convince myself of my feelings,
I hope for the rest of the world to be at peace with these feelings,
I am a wandering guy with much uncertainty.

Ah... its not like me to make a poem basesd on someone's elses base.. but I had no choice.. its either this or reading a boring article from a mag to shanta.. she'd probably fall asleep.. well, what do you think?? post ur comments in da tagboard.. =p

Aiih... I was supposed to be studyin yesterday, and I ended up reading and finishing Dan Brown's Digital Fortress.. Nize.. and I was supposed to be studying today, but ended up going for tuition and coming back to watch anime.. =p haha.. i got Norlida's physics notes today, and heck it's so much better than the ever-messy Wong.. aiiihh... guess I'll touch on those tonite..

Anyway, here I am blogging, knowing very well my parents will be back any minute.. They are now working like mad juz so I don't have to help out.. The company is under-staffed right now because some unresponsible malay staff just ran away after receiving salary!! hmmph!! Be sure you don't turn into someone like them..

Loveee? Haven't posted bout her dah, for some time.. Guess I'm reli letting go.. Anyway, she started smsing again.. and after months since our last conversation.. its a little short of topics to start on.. Sylvan, I mean.. I've decided.. the girl I wanna be with..if thats even possible.. let that girl be fun, trusting and understanding.. the most important, love me for who I am.. ;) Oh well, its almost impossible.. so, I'm gonna dream bout that girl all I want.. =)

Oh well.. I can do two things now, (since i've finished watching all the latest anime episodes i've downloaded yesterday, downloading more now..) which is sleep or study..I guess I'd end my post here and study bit bit.. haha..

0 comments: