Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children... Rocks!!!

I have just watched final fantasy 7, advent children today (and the ultimate sword part 4 times), and I must say that this movie is one of the most impressive graphical animation show I have ever seen and the storyline was damn nice, as well as the fighting scenes!! Highly recommended!! rating, 9.8 out of 10!! the 0.2 is cuz some of the fighting scenes made me dizzy.. lol..

Anyway, I'm feeling worse then ever, and the ironic thing is that when I do nothing at all, I feel terrible.. but when i'm busy in class and work, I feel fine.. Perhaps my late night studyin is catchin up with me.. or my lack of sleep.. (its definately not lack of rest/entertainment =D )

Right now, it's 11.30, and my dad's behind me.. I reli tot I saw 10.30.. Gotta go now.. Sadly.. I'll add on this post later.. regarding.. kelli..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: