Friday, December 16, 2005

Falling apart..

Two days past kevin's party.. had fun there.. thanks a lot kev...but its sad to keep thinking that he's leaving as well.. everyone is.. ok, fine.. most of us are... cant help it la, for those hu come here and read.. i keep blogging about the most depressing things in life, u cant help but wonder if i do anythin else than whining all bout that time..

Anyway.. taken from liz's blog.. =p sori ya curi idea from u 2nd time dah.. seems like my life is worse than urs.. XD XD..

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
5.4
Mind:
5.6
Body:
6.1
Spirit:
5
Friends/Family:
4.3
Love:
0
Finance:
3.9


This weekend are most of the college's open day.. including taylors, sunway and Inti.. I'm going to all 3.. I don't know which college I wanna go.. more worrying, im worried if i am even accepted into one.. my forecast results are somewhat... not so good... I hear ppl going to taylors, sunway.. sigh..

Had my undang yesterday.. can fall asleep waiting.. my whole test took 16 minutes, with checking everything... the waiting time to take the damned test was 2 hours... and i went there at 8 summore.. the time its supposed to be open.. when i left there were about 50++ ppl.. crazy.. i got 48/50.. sigh.. was aimin 50.. =p hahhaa.. the next 3 hours lecture theory is on this sat.. and i cant go cuz i wanna go open day.. so gone, delay another week.. I'm quite sure now that I don't think I can drive in time for chinese new year.. sigh...

Take care to all.. Hope we'll still know each other 5 years or 10 years or 50 years down the road.. Beta as well, is quite dead too.. given up hope to revive the forum.. in the next 5 years.. if the forum is dead.. mite as well close it down..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: