Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year 2006!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006! Another year has passed quite close to a blink of an eye.. Yeah I know i havent been updating as often as i used to but I think that will change soon.. I cant post as freely as I used to anyway..Its near 2 Am.. again, but I just wanna blog about this whole new year that has arrived..

I don't think I have the time to actually write down everything that has happened to the past one year, not like I remember them anyway.. All I can say is that 2005 has been an eventful year..

Next year, many of us are going taylors, and if not taylors, then sunway.. we'll still be quite close in touch... so it wasnt that bad of a dramatic end of the school thing as I thought.. oh well.. Betas, u all do know that the FORUM is still alive.. go there and post laaa!

In the end, a new year is here, and I wish everyone, a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006, Best of luck and wishes, take care always..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: