Friday, November 03, 2006

Past, present, future..

I've been putting off a new post for some time now.. well, one of the biggest things that happened is that I got a new phone! ^ ^ hehe.. finally.. after countless pics of it throughout this blog, u can probably know what phone is it rite? So, i also guess you dun wan anymore pics of them.. :D

Exams are in 3 days.. *lightning sound effect here*.. it's a horrible thought, and yet, the feeling of gettin it over and done with seems so tempting.. kinda like.. ahhh screw it.. why cant it all be in 5 days in a row? it'd just be the most miserable 5 days of my life but who cares!

Studying has been done in much vain.. Of course u can't study with the computer next to you.. complete utter failure... there's anime, games, blogging, phone wallpapers, phone themes, phone ringtones, new wallpapers, and heck too much to list..

**start of meaningless rants. stop reading**

U know, its only times like this that makes u wonder how damned fast time is going, and the future is just around the corner.. Ambitions, dreams, and the future all pop up.. I've never been certain of them, until now.. It'd may sound stupid, but I want to be an achiever.. I don't mean in academic exams, i mean it in all aspects.. I realized I'm tired of being a no one, and that all my excuses are just made by me, becoming a barrier.. lack of discipline, lack of willpower, lack of guts.. ah, add lack of brains/brawns too.. :D

Perhaps, above all, I would love to be able to write.. For those who don't know, and I presume just about everyone.. I like writing, but can never write well.. Lack of talent, lack of creativity and lack of sheer guts to try.. Always being afraid of rejection, always being afraid of failing.. I've got plenty of weaknesses it seems..

The world is not made out of studying, getting good grades and getting a boring steady job for the rest of our lives.. It just surprises me how much this seems to be the case everyone's expecting of us.. 18 years has passed.. One of the principles that I've hold on to for many years is never to regret anything.. what's done is done, what's past is past, accept the present and look forward to the future.. I've always been an oversight of my own life.. Perhaps it is not I understand that i've been regretting alot of things I could have done with time.. short-sighted, and always regretful in the end.. the truth eh? haih..

K enuf of the depressing issues.. I don't usually post this sorta stuff, it'd always changes people's perception of me, usually for the worst.. DO keep in mind it is not some form of self pity or sympathy seeking post..

**end of meaningless rants. continue reading below**

Random picture #3: talk to da hand by Audrey Ong ^^


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: