Friday, March 16, 2007

Work after work..

While I do seem quite free at times, the reality is catching up fast to me.. Work is sooo piling up and the dateline for assignments (4 of them, mind you) seems to be running close towards me.. Not to mention I've started my 5th blog, the Monash Unofficial Newsboard, which seems to be more popular than my own blog... Thus, forgive my lack of updates to my blog..

Hmm... nothing seems to be happening as well.. I've more or less settled in at sunway/monash.. I've also settled for food court instead of our lovely asia cafe last time.. there aint no CC, pool, or anything nearby.. really kinda sad case.. lolz.. If only they'll move in..

Classes have become a normal thing dy lo.. Lectures, tutorials.. As for tutorials, the class type similar to school, I've noticed.. its erm.. rather... un-unified.. I still don't know 3/4 of my tutorial classmates names... total strangers, and already in the third week.. haiz..

And I also apologize for the lack of pictures lately, at one point I've forgotten of them.. Thats all for now..

Random picture 19: This is one cool dog..


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

3 comments:

at first glance i thought it was real...oops!
 
the dog's not real?
 
err.. no? lolz..