Sunday, April 01, 2007

Accounting Remains

Hell week is finally over.. Barely 4 days later, however, accounting is due and I haven't started anything but my name on the front cover. yet here I am blogging, concerned more about the lack of updates to the blog... seems like my priorities are all messed up..

Honestly speaking I doubt I did my assignments well.. There was alot of crapping, and all the assignments either face over-words or too-little words..

Haiz, nothing's been going on at all... except that we seem to have broken the Saturday losing curse in dota.. that I forgot to bring stupid house keys and was kept outside the house for hours.. hmm.. wat else.. really nothing much.. assignments filled up alot of the time, dota filled up the rest..

Assignments already took up 99% of the time, what about studying and preparing for exams? its kinda sucky when u think that way.. aihz

monash related post removed


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: