Sunday, April 22, 2007

Feeling empty thru life..

Bored... BS is down and no more games for tonight, staring and staring at my blank screen with nothing to do, I'd thought I'd blog to make up for a week lost..

Going thru week 8 in Monash, reaching its end soon. I've started studying a little, and much cursed the assignments to burn in hell...

And oh hey kayal, finally graduated from anonymous I see.. ^^ Sorry for taking quite some time to put ur link onto the blog, but I reli coudn't find a pic to use... Even now there's no pic.. Msg me if u find one yah..

This post will be a random picture post cuz I reli duno wat else to blog o..

Random Picture 1: 2004 Nukata Japan - I've prolly posted this 10 times dy, but nvm.. I like this pic..


Random Picture 2: The days where Woof Woof , also known as Jian, rules his days of the poke.


Random Picture 3: I'd give credit to whom can recognize this scenery.. A little memories past, brought to the present..


Random Picture 4: See how many ex-SRIKLians u can find in this pic in Bon Odori 2005.. I was there too, as a guest performer, but no one caught me on pic.. P.s. eh the line is so horribly 'straight'.. and im not sayin about the crowd, im talking about the front row guest performers..
Ah, Enuf for now I guess..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: