Sunday, April 08, 2007

A little lost during a short hol..

Imagine a life so hectic in Monash that when hols actually come, I feel... so... dam... lost... Suddenly there isnt any more tutorial homework for a week, suddenly there isnt any assignment due tomorrow.. it feels so... lost.. haha...

Luckily there are ppl not taking it for granted, e.g. - derek, and is dragging me to start acc assignment... thankfully for him.. yip yip hurray..

Anyway, they had this thing about starting it at 9, which in no circumstances u will ever drag me out of my comfy bed at 9 to start doing acc... lolz.. I'll be going only at 10 or 10+..

With too much times on my hands right now, I feel a little lost, and perhaps excessive thinking..

Random picture: (lost count dy, lazy to keep count) - pre- Bon Odori meeting 05!



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: