Friday, May 11, 2007

In a not-so-bright time..

lolz.. It is indeed a silent blog.. my apologies M.A.. It has been busy, and finally 3 out of 4 assignments have been completed and handed in, leaving the rest of the last month b4 the exams to study and study and study..

Saying that though, just days before mgmt and stats assignment were due, some stupid very kind fren of mine introduced me to WoW, also known as World of Warcraft... ><>

Anyway, problems stack up one after another.. I had a little yelling match wit.. ah nvm.. just say I'm feeling a little down, not quite up to myself..

And so, introducing today's not-so-random pic, my main character in WoW, and has been labelled as a 'hawt chick' by an Orc warrior (our guild's vice captain) and supposedly dating a dead priest.. :D

Picture of the post: Nasha, Blood Elf Fire Mage

P.s. Before anyone starts getting perasaan, both Nasha and Sylvanas were characters in Warcraft 3. Of course, all trademarks belong to Blizzard.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: