Sunday, June 24, 2007

Donkey

Some donkey complained my blog is dead.. Unfortunately he's too true... It's not dead, its just the effect of hols.. wats more boring than exams seems to be hols..

While I hear others seem to enjoy their time at Redang and all, our planning, own one that is, has been completely NIL.. it happened at first, too early, and then work caught up.. besides, wei sheng said he wasn't up for it *tryin to pinpoint the blame on him while its clearly mine*

So day after day, the 3rd day now, there hasnt been much to do, but my well deserved rest have not yet arrived.. Parents expect me to be doing something like work.. Which sane employer hires a worker for 3 weeks? besides, its my hols, and while i sympathize that you still have to work, the fact is that this is my last 3 years of "mid term breaks" which will forever never happen again.. So leave me alone to do as i wish.

Sleeping times also seem to be slowly creeping later... and mornings later.... or in some days, afternoons.. I hope to find something to place in this blog within the nex few days..

Random Picture : The good ol' days of Success Restaurant food...


Random Question : Can a guy and a gal every be just best friends forever?

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

3 comments:

running out of blog post titles..? -.-"
 
Random Question : Can a guy and a gal every be just best friends forever?
Random Answer : of course they can be just best friends forever..i do hav one best fren is a guy..depends on how u determine who is he..and i determine he as my ji mui..XD
 
omg! i saw d photo and the first thing i said was SUCCESS CHAO FAN!!! damn i miss it so much.. and yes this is another random visit :) heheh..