Saturday, June 09, 2007

Exams

I must admit that I have not been actively blogging for all of my blogs recently, I apologize.. Life's a little slow anyway, where everyday consists of waiting up at 11, studying/playin whole day, then back to sleep.. Exams are here again, the first and last exams of the semester.. probably the best part about it that 3 outta 4 exams starts at 1.30. PM. syok, not like SAM at 7am exam..

Driving to uni for exams is also syok.. no morning jam.. reach there plenty of parking.. * a big chunk of the campus students are off atm* I'm just exhausted though, typical exam sickness is about again.. flu, sore throat, headache, fever.. typical...

As I've mention earlier, life's a bore dull cycle at the moment, so I shall find/write more articles, inspired by the previous article..~ Till next time..

Random Picture:Great Skies from front of my house~



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: