Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Assignments Pile up..

Stupid fracking assignments.. piling up one after another.. As if that wasnt enuf stress and time constraints on my hands, my wallet goes missing.. stolen, pickpocketed, or simply misplaced, i have no idea.. What I do know is that it is missing.. stupid thing.. So troublesome.. not to mention a great deal of money was lost...

I had to make police report, and then reapply for IC, and driving licence, and tomorrow, my student ID as well.. and there goes any food until the end of the month.. Momentos I have in there was probably the worst thing i could lose =.= Sigh..

Because of this stupid issue, I'm now seriously lacking behind in law assignment, and acc assignment as well.. there's also things to do for my fren's farewell party, who is headin to Cuba for the next 6 years.. *gonna miss ya!* haha XD

I noticed I havent really blog in the past some time.. Being busy to blog isnt actually an excuse as there seems to be alot of time to dota and anime.. :P

Alllllright.. Law assignment is coming back to haunt the back of my mind again.... Perhaps I should go...

As a last note, for those manga lovers.. read Pastel.. great manga!

Random Picture: Kirei no Sora~ (Sora means sky in japanese, Kirei = beautiful.. Grammatically I may be wrong.. forgive me =p)


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: