Sunday, January 20, 2008

Paintball shootout!

Okay I never thought I would be able to play with so many people - 27 in all! I still havent got the pics from allison, but if i get it i'll post it up soon.. and yeah, with so many promises to revamp the picture section, i've yet to do it.. I'll get it done asap!

So yeah d paintball match, 27 ppl was mixed of kok keong's International House friends, and former SRIKL-ians.. Lots of familiar faces, and d mix was of d most unusual kind, including one shadow freak who doesnt ever come out in the light - wei yang.. waz was his english name again...

Surprisingly the mix was pretty good, we could get along and chat quite well.. And it was great fun hahaha... Didnt get hit much this time tho..

Well, since I still havent got d pic, I'll leave d random section blank for now.. and perhaps work on d picture department.. anyone know a good picture host for blogs?

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: