Friday, January 25, 2008

Standing still..

" Packing yet? " seem to be a fairly common question I seem to be getting these days.. Contrary to Ever's 7 leaning tower of pisa, most of my clothes are still in their bags.. N my room is still a complete mess as well, maybe not as bad, but still pretty bad..

Weight wise I seem to be safer.. But still have to be concern about it.. My printer is a piece of brick at 7.5kg already for starters... Then there's the 2 huge luggages, which weigh a total of 13kg EMPTY... >.< So thus, before even packing, that's 20.5kg gone.. I wanna bring stuff which my mom will think I've lost it, and my mom wants me to bring stuff I think seems pretty absurd.. Good thing I have 50kg.. Bring all only.. save d headache..

Haiz... normal clothes + winter clothes + formal clothes + stationery + shoes + books + laptop + on and on and on.. Even before I pack, I get this feeling I am bound to leave something I intended to bring behind..

Arhzz.. Im kinda tired tonite.. gonna turn in early.. :D take care XD

Random Picture: You know when ur desperately bored when.....

Taken in Sem1, 2007, Mgmt Tute

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: