Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sometimes, somewhere in the past

Remembering the past,
living the present,
expecting the future.

Resentful,
Regretful,
Repent.

Too much has been said,
Too little has been done,
and for all that little things that have been done,
too much of it is wrong,
and for all the many things that have been said,
too little of them is right.

Posts of the past should never be relived,
Mistakes of the past should never be repeated,
and with all my heart I sincerely apologize for the wrong I have done, said, and typed,
in this blog, through my words, and shown by my actions.

And with all my heart,
I am sorry,
and with all my sincerity,
I am sorry.
for all the wrong I have done,
I am sorry.

It has been my fault,
all the screw-ups, all d messed up,
all the suffering that I've caused,
and all the pain that I've inflicted.

The past,
with its sweet, and bitter memories,
with happy, and sad moments,
is the past.
and I, who keep longing to live in the past,
is perpetually stuck in a world that no longer exists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This apology is directed to everyone that reads my blog, that has been written about in my blog, and especially to a someone who has always been, and will always be, important to me.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: