Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Water & iPhone

Hmm pardon me for lousy metaphor, but it just suddenly popped it into my head and I was abit sick of studying so I decided to blog...

at 4.30am.

Don't some of the things we want in life sometimes feel like water? We can try to grasp it, to reach out for the things we want, but it slips through our fingers and out of our reach.. Yet we try and try again to pick it up, to reach out for the things we want - but yet it slips out over and over again. A never ending repetition of never getting the things we want out of life..

Anyway, the iphone 3g is OUT! Omg I stayed up 5-6am just to watch the keynote live..

the time difference be damned.

I'm so going to get the iphone now, its even cheaper than my own nokia phone!

Can't wait for July 11th. just come already.

Picture shows old 2g iPhone - couldnt really find one on google.. or too lazy to just find so I took the first one watever came up..


P.s. - check out the photo gallery. I promised over and over again to revamp the photo section. Now you've got it! I'm still in the midst of uploading more photos, so check often! I'll be sure to post updates notification here too!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: