Friday, September 05, 2008

Time is crawling, yet flying..

It seemed only yesterday I arrived at Melbourne. It seemed that time has flew past too fast, yet ticking slower than anything at times. Has global warming sped up time as well? I swear the years are going faster and faster..

Week 8 into uni.. I've got so many things on my mind - so many things to do, so much to study, so many people, and just so little time. how unoriginal - i know..

Fell abit sick these few days.. sore throat fever n all sorts of problem on d first day.. recovered alot since, but having this persistent stupid cough that will not go away.. cough until no more voice left.. if it doesnt recede soon, I will probably go see a doc.. and pray its fully covered by insurance.

Hey btww!! I found a super rare proton car in Melbourne! hahaha..


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: