Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sweet Sweet Dreams, and oh, procrastination..

No no, .. wait.. I mean yes, I'm studying.. its the the bloody pace I'm studying at.. Rest to study ratio = 1000:1..

Studying for 5 minutes seems like 5 hours and then relaxin on my bed for a minute feels like less than a second.. Worse yet, a 'rest' break supposed for 5 minutes ends up sleeping for 3 hours..

2 units untouched, 1 unit still midst of it, and one more relatively done.. I need no one to tell me im screwed.. unless of cuz a miracle happens..

I'm having so much problems these days I feel depressed just thinking of it.. these are things I cannot control or do much about.. - which adds to the depressing feeling.. my counter? loads of coffee.. and perhaps day dreaming alot more often - running away from reality..

Thinking back of the countless times this year i've screwed up.. gets me reli pissed.. If i get another chance, I want to start afresh and new.. This has not been a good year for me..

Okay, enuf procrastinating and back to law!! must finish today!!!!!



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: