Sunday, January 25, 2009

Random rants..

I actually started this blog with a more serious tone about life and the reason for it but than figured i'm gonna start losing wat little of my blog readers if i crap more about dat. So hence, nothing serious, nothing deep, just light hearted blog rubbish today.

OMG.WTH.

I looked through 2004 photos and I found this photo. I've become OBESE!! MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm probably very motivated to do 1000 pushups now at 1am in the morning in the living hall.. WHAT ON EARTH - I USED TO LOOK LIKE DAT?

Melbourne food. I blame the bigger portions and er.. EXAMS. STRESS.

Anyway, I'm googling "Brocolli recepies" where only two ingredients are required, brocolli and water.

Well in comparison, here's how i look like now, to those who hasnt seen me in a while..

Yes ignore the erm.. melbourne-sized ice cream please.. seemingly very fitting in the content of this blog post.. =.=

Fine. Enuf ranting. time to start my 1000 pushups.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

1...
2....
3....
999...
1000!

1 comments:

sangkakan some really long post when u said u were blogging...
mana tau ... u're brocolli talk again
eh u sure u did like 1000 pushups? not good to lie u know!