Thursday, March 05, 2009

What is there left?

Living day to day without much to look forward to.. Life must move on, its just how it moves on that seems.. almost pointless.. Will the spirit ever return of us again? Or is it forever broken and never the same again?

I’ve lost the war against Monash, and am too tired to argue anymore. Uni life is supposed to be the best time of our lives – to be honest it has been good but what I’m upset is that I could have made better choices and decisions, and that I listened to bad advice from myself and others..

Ditching the oh-so-solemn mood behind, I’ve been a bloody lazy ass ever since I came back to Melbourne. I’ve been taking the trains every single day I went out, including to uni and to simyee’s hse.. =.=” I used to WALK! Although its like friggin 2km one way.. Made a comparison chart and now in serious consideration I may just get a monthly card =.=”.

Oh and bloody Berwick class starts at 9am. =.=” I didn’t sleep last night in fear I wont wake up in time for class! 3 months without classes and I seem to have forgotten everything, including how boring lectures can be without company.

I’m typing this on the train because the journey from Berwick to Caulfield is loooooooooong and sloooooooooow! And since I brought my laptop ALL THE WAY to Berwick and didn’t use it so so so I’m forcing myself to make the entire trip of carryin 3kg the entire day today worth while.

Random Picture: Sunset @ Caulfield



Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: