Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Interesting stats..

Haha I was bored so I opened up my stats for this blog, something I havent done in a long long time and have a look! its quite interesting!

Came From: This basically shows which websites are used most often to get to mine..


1) No referring link - No link used, just type or maybe a bookmarks..
2) Facebook home!
3) Shuen Sze's Blog
4) Crystals Blog
5) Akmals Blog
6) Kheeweis Blog
7) Google search of the image i'm currently using
8) Kyffys Blog
9) Sher Yen's Blog
10) a google search of my blog html?
11) Facebook search of Nicole's friends?? Huh?
12) Sze Viens Blog
13) Wing Hoe's Facebook huh??
14) Profile

Map from all visits..

Okay lah tats about it! Next time I'll blog about something more interesting lah =.=" cuz theres nth going on also.. haiz..

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: