Friday, April 24, 2009

Update...

Yes finally. update. god.. Yes I only update when assignments are due within a day or two =.=" wth.

I'm now in the hargrave library - where engineering and medicine students thread.. I feel stupid =.=" a group sittin next to me earlier were discussing medicine - about knee bone leg watever. the girl in front of me is doing assignment and it seems like she's been there since 1708 - with the amt of books paper and material on her table.

the library is nicer than matheson though, less crowded and less.. claustrophobic.. there's WINDOWS in this library.. woooo.. it sucks studyin alone with laptop, to go toilet means u gotta pack up EVERYTHING, go take a pee, and then come back and UNPACK EVERYTHING... and sometimes the table ur sitting is gone too! argh.

I feel.. the winds of change is coming close..

Random Pic: Jason Mraz


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: