Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blogging

I only seem to blog when I have alot of other better things to do... and I don't blog when I have nothing to do.. =.=" Okay I've exiled myself from the house for being such a lazy ass the entire day, and now am in the university supposed to be studying.. Oh here I am blogging..

Blogging blogging, I guess there are many types of blogs.. Some are food, events, politics, etc, but I guess mine is rojak... Its whatever thats on my mind at the time of blogging, often a jumbled up stuff.. I dont quite visit other ppls blogs, but I get a sense of satisfaction when others visit mine - who knows why they would visit this dead boring blog though..

Anyway.. I'm faced with a terrible decision.. I hate making these huge life-changing decisions.. They're double edged swords - both decisions will left you faced with a downside to their outcome..What should I do...??

I'm hungry.

Okay that was besides the point.. For the record I've never.. NEVER studied so early as week TWO before. scared? definitely.

Bits of sydney!


 
 


Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: