Monday, September 07, 2009

5.49am.

Several hours after I'd promise to improve my blog, I've gotten too lazy to think about it.. If anyone actually reads the time of posts, its actually 5.49am. or at least it was when I took that picture.. Notice that the notepad is still *blank*.



Dang I should have gotten rid of the iphone box in d background first.. It totally ruined the 'hardworking' scene there..

I tried time and time again to belong to the world of daylight, perhaps it just aint for me~ Thus I shall just accept that I belong to the nocturnal world.. probably to the dismay to some people hahaha..

I shall not fall asleep in treasury tute again. I shall not fall asleep in treasury tute again. I shall not.. x 10000


Update: exactly 30 minutes after I wrote the initial post. Number of words written: 4 .

7.5 Minutes/Word. Wait GG (Eugenes Favourite Line).



Update 2: 8.32 am! IM DONE!! YAYYY!!! Nearly 3 hours for one tute.. =.=" I'm so PROUD of myself!!! 6 pages!!

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: