Sunday, May 08, 2011

Why, hello there..

Hello there pretty much dead blog for the past few months. I wish I could blame not updating you due to work but before I started work I pretty much didn't update you either.

As I'm typing this I feel sick as hell, fever and body aches. I swear a spa could cure me so I hope the doctor prescribes an MC for spa treatment. My body knows it has to work tomorrow and conveniently chose this time to fall sick. Or perhaps it's the seafood I had for dinner. or maybe just eating too much in general. Either way I think I will have to go to work.

Much has happen in the months... years?? I have not updated you...

Gotta go for now, promise to update you soon.

Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee @ RM 5.80 - Portions fit for an tiny elf

Kyspeaks has more @ Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: