Sunday, December 11, 2011

Large companies becoming arrogant companies

ey look! Two posts in a day. Its the time you know I'm in the blogging mode.

Hey there Maxis, I've only been a loyal customer for the past 9 years, with an average bill higher than your average Joe.

First off let me say that you have grown tremendously arrogant and that you have ripped me off for too many years.

Data Package
Prior to this week, the only way to get mobile internet is to subscribe to one of their data packages. The maximum being 3GB at RM88, and excess charged at the exorbitant rate of RM10 per MB. The rate which should be illegal for fucking customers inside out. Add that to the fact that prior to November 2011, there is absolutely no way to check usage and absolutely no notification whatsoever.

If Maxis tells you that you've used 10GB data, it means u used 10GB data, and whoopsie here's the RM250 for data. I do take note that this seems to have changed recently with the launch of a way to check internet usage as well as new plans, but sorry, I've been hit with a bill shock way too many times.


RM17,424.05 is the amount I'm supposed to pay if they didn't have the RM250 cap in place. I'm supposed to be grateful. My ass.

RM50 to change ownership.
Changing ownership within the same provider isn't like changing car or land ownership. There are no procedures, or documents to obtain. It's some customer service rep sitting at a computer, after photo-copying your IC, can do within 3 minutes.

3 MINUTES work which Maxis blackmails customers for RM50 because they know if you want to keep your number, pay up or lose it. The customer service rep has the nerve to tell me I could always cancel and lose my number otherwise.

Congrats Maxis, this nailed the coffin in your sea of arrogance, despite your new somewhat attractive plans, I will think twice before I consider ANY plan from you again.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: