Thursday, March 29, 2012

Capturing the flow of time with your camera..

I never realised how easy it was to forget what has happened. It just fades out of memory soon enough and is completely forgotten. Fortunately the camera is my trusted companion to keep those memories and moments alive.

It was my uncle's birthday and we head on down to Latest Recipe @ Le Meridian for some good ol family dinner.






 I had totally forgotten the iconic Prime is at Le Meridian too. oh how I wish to sink my fangs into a steak from Prime one day.. Just wait.. one day..


And also a lovely lounge I would love to visit with someone else who enjoys the classy jazz music in the background as well.


That aside I finally got new pair of shoes after my current one is falling apart into pieces quite literally.. Birthday gift in 2008, it certainly lasted through its useful life!


And then I have to start to try to study for my CPA. I don't think I can do what I did last time anymore - I am simply getting too old for all nighters. However, one does not simply study with 9gag on.

This is what I should be doing.


This is what I ended up doing (staring at)


And before long this was what I went to do: (due to complaints that my car was growing chicken pox)


More updates soon, tata.

Logging off,
Lawy3rz

0 comments: