Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012 and the passing of a great man.

Dear neglected blog,

I am sorry to have neglected you for months for reasons none other than being lazy.

I have been to many places and did many things yet I have not posted any of them there. Blame Facebook and Instagram for being so much easier than you, you who I have to type like essay like posts, tsk!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to those who are still following my very much neglected blog.

As some, but not all of you may know, this year has been quite an eventful one, and the year end, like what most are doing out there is a time for reflection and I would like to start by something that has happened recently that is close and dear to my heart.

I've been meaning to create a post about this, but could never bring myself to doing it until now.

On Dec 5 2012, my grandfather passed away. It was really a moment of sadness as we mourn the passing of a great man, always so cheerful and jolly, that no visit back to Ipoh or chinese new year celebrations will ever be the same.

Nevertheless, he lived a long and fulfilling life, and we will continue to remember and cherish him after his passing as we have always done so. Rest in peace, yeh yeh.

I'll continue my posts in the next posts. Until then,

Logging off,
Lawrence

0 comments: