Saturday, May 31, 2014

Melbourne - I'm back!

So I'm back in Melbourne, more than 3 years since I left. Oh boy, is it nice to be back.. or so I felt for the first few weeks.

Don't get me wrong, Melbourne is an awesome place. I love the city, I love the food, I love the people.

But unless I'm super rich, I need a job, or at least a source of income. It's proving to be only marginally better than 3 years ago a a fresh graduate and that's saying something.

I can only hope and hope that eventually things will work out :)

It's funny because when I was working, I was so looking forward to life without work, and now that I'm not working, I miss work =.=" Never in my life I would think I would utter such words.

I'm thinking of what kind of stuff I can do to earn some side income in the meantime. Any ideas?

Amazing, amazing Melbourne.

0 comments: