Friday, January 01, 2016

2016

Oh look at that! the last post was herding in the start of 2015 and this port is now herding in the start of 2016.

It really is a once a year post. I suppose it is always the arbitrary selection of this particular rotation of the earth making yet another lap around the sun that makes one rather.. contemplative.

I've decided in a 'manner-of-fact' way that 2016 will be different than 2015.

Time really is our most precious resource. It is probably the most cliche saying but 2015 has gone by really quick. Time passes quicker when there are no new experiences, and it seem to hold particularly true in 2015. I mean, I moved countries in 2014, got a new job in 2014, and moved three places in 2014.. In 2015.. hmm...

So perhaps I will partake in this odd human practice of declaring a change on this arbitrary lap around the sun to decide to do things differently in 2016.

Welcome 2016. Hopefully, in a year's time when I do 2017's post and look back, I can be proud of 2016 me. Hopefully.

Signing off,
Lawrence

P.S. - this blog is really a living museum of the past.

0 comments: