Sunday, October 17, 2004

exams!

i've changed da blog name from poems to life.. guess cuz i dun have that much ideas for poems all the time and it wouldnt be accurate to call it poems then..

well.. i'm having my final exams.. Hate exams.. wat exactly do they do? they kill innocent brain cells, that's for sure.. wonder wat my brain ever done to them..

----------------------------------------------------
What I do in life bears no significance,
everything I do is never right either way,
never was there once I was right,
Every part of my life is crumbling apart,
Every single thing I used to treasure in life the most is now gone,
What is obligin me to hold on to life,
I do not know,
I have nothing but mere memories of a great past i once had,
I'm a lone soul once more, except this time..
I've been weakend.. I've failed in everything..
I've failed in life..
Can't stand it.. anymore..