Thursday, October 14, 2004

first blogg

Its my first blog.. I cant relli keep diaries and this kinda stuff so i'll make my blog a poems storage center.. my poems arent very nize but its still my right to write it ritee?

oh well.. 13/10/04 - MY buffday!! happy..
------------------------------------------------
Life isint what it used to be,
neither are the people nor myself,
what's going on these days,
what can I do anymore?
since I lost the control of my life..

A loner by nature,
a loner by heart,
even the deepest loners have their limit,
I, as one, has been weakend in the name of love,
as I broke every principle I swore to keep..

What is to become of me?
I stand alone.. I lost everything..
I'll strive to gain my life back,
what was always rightfully mine,
with principles I'll keep this time..

As for now, I hope I can still stand,
before falling in darkness,
in a matter of time,
may a miracle happen,
that would change the course of my life,
now and ever.

0 comments: