Tuesday, December 21, 2004

2004.. came and gone..

Another year, passed like the wind. Since hols are ending in just a few days more, I thought I'd write about this year. 2004.. I took up IT science stream and ended up in 4 beta, wid a many I've known since primary, but few from my previous class.

Well, its been a terrible year, especially wid all the stupid science subjects like Bio and normal subjects like Moral. But I hope next year will be different. I don't have much pics of the class also as not many ppl were interested in pics. Again, I hope next year it will be much different..

*click for bigger picture*
2004 was also a year I actually had real fun wid frenz like kelvin, aka mr chew, Jian, Baboon and other ppl. Met some new ppl, kept in touch wid some older frens. School life will end in a year, and I shall treasure this last one year with my life!!!!