Friday, December 17, 2004

Notebook

Hols cant be any more boring than this. Never went out once with frens at all.. Bored stiff at home.. Anywayz, I have to start thinking business and $$ cuz I want to get a notebook in uni.. Juz that I don't know wat kinda business to do, and not sure how to get the $$.. Maybe web site designing? I'm not that good at it either.. but i want the money.. ehh... how lehh? :S


All this boredom in the hols juz make me think back the past 12 months in my life. One year passed so fast. Too fast. Life is juz movin too fast. I don't want to graduate out of secondary school yet. I don't want to be taunted with all the exams. And I want time to go out and enjoy while I'm still a teen.. everything thats life's worth is ending, and all that remains is all the crapz..