Wednesday, January 12, 2005

a day like any other..

Haiz.. Another day at school, nothing more interesting than the others.. The first 2 periods in the morning we had a sports meeting to elect a president and other post for blue house.. as expected, Prav became the new president, and randy as vice.. Break time was damn hectic, as the canteen was filled with the entire school. I can't seem to enter the canteen at all.. Beside that, time during the physics seem to be ever slower than each time.. Now its IT, and we're all in the lab.. instead of doing work, I seem to be blogging.. Oh yeah.. Today is allie's birthdaY.. gave her a present, nothing fancy.. Yesterday I just changed my browser to firefox, and had some problems with embedded music.. Well I've fixed it now, shouldn't be a problem..
---------------------------------------------------------
Beyond sight lies something beyond knowledge,
Known to all but a few,
From afar, through near distances,
Silently watching what is meant to be none.
Left to fall if not in doubt,
My voice unheard amongst all,
I know not of letting go,
just not yet,
for it is not the time,
Let it be known now,
that I stand only for you,
for now, for ever..