Friday, January 14, 2005

fed up!!

AHhhhHHHH!! I'm so fed up with my brother.. stupid him!! My parents always are on his side, for god knows what reason.. Everything I do, he has to follow.. Everything I start doing, he'll just jab in and think he's some almightly fello.. and what makes things worse is that my parents will always support him, regardless of what he's doing is right.. It's always this, I'm wrong, he's right. SO BE IT!!


*sigh.. on a more cheerful note, i went to burger king today with kelvin, BoBBIE, and the rest lerr.. then to check out any new games (sadly none), then went looking for sylvanas.. I could never find where she is these days.. and even if I do, I can't get anywhere 10 meters near her also.. aikz! haha.. 3 friends and I, started this fanfiction thing, but it doesn't seem to have a good start.. all 4 of us got different writing styles, different ideas.. haha.. i guess i ought to quit dah.. i'm no good at this.. well that's all for now.