Thursday, January 27, 2005

Monya!!

Haha.. as usual, we had nothing to do during IT *literally*.. so we surf the net aimlessly and came across this website through jonathan's website.. MONYA!! so check it out! seriously.. see the first 3 from the bottom.. its the first 3 episodes.. its like this animation.. and a damn funni wan too! haha.. We laughed till our stomach ached..

Besides that, we had our second sports practice today and I forgot to bring shirt!! aaa!! and then prav put my name into march past...unknowingly!! aaa!!

well.. soon almost every blue house came to know of my name and who I was literally.. Aikz.. Neway, in the end also I had to join, mainly cuz of prav lerr.. I mean, we've been frenz since std 1.. Then cuz its our last year.. and I want to see blue house win too.. Newayz, I think i'd be those behind, cuz I'm one of the tallest there.. and the other is I mite be the one holding the flag.. Not that bad in the end I guess.. I've only marched once, and that's in scouts in form 1 and 2..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your smile, your laughter,
your simple ways and company,
filled my heart with great joys,
with feelings no words can describe,

I enjoyed our brief time together,
I enjoyed every second I came close,
I believe you know now,
I know you do,
yet you have showed nothing..

I treasure our friendship,
I treasure the sweet memories we had,
I treasure everything we hold in common,
I treasure you..