Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The heart does things for reason that reason itself cannot explain..

Ahh.. the beauty of holidays, sleep any time you want, wake up any time you want.. so unlike school days.. Unfortunately our teachers gave plenty of hw to keep us busy, and I spent an entire day yesterday to finish up all but chemistry homework.. Duno Y i juz don't like to do her work.. Newayz, I must seriously consider getting an add maths tuition soon, this year.. kenot afford to lose time dah..

I found myself staring at a picture sylvanas and me took before. I really wonder why I juz feel this way. I know you won't accept me, yet I can't stop. I treasure our memories beyond anything else.. I know I have little of them, but its all I have.. All I want is to know.. Sylvanas, ... to know..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me, sylvanas,
I want to know,
your feelings, your thoughts,
your heart's desires.

We're always meters apart,
yet miles beyond sight,
Be it in the times,
when we'll never see each other again,
The tides of sands are running out.

I just want to know,
if you feel what I feel,
if you share my heart's only desire,
because I love you.. now, and ever..