Monday, January 31, 2005

Tired, sleepy, fatigue, exhausted, weary and still alive..

Ugh.. Tired and sleepy today, almost fell asleep during assembly, can't blame me, it was just as boring as any other mondays.. Teachers giving plenty of work despite moans and objection.. Aikzz lerr.. lets see.. got karangan , Bm tuition homework, chemistry graphs and latihan to finish, English paper to fill in, add maths to do..etc etc.. I should be gettin back to work now..

For moral kerja amal, which I have yet to start, jian and kelvin have already begun their kerja amal by following delta.. I really don't know what the rest of us are gonna do.. Zurah havent given us any sort of instructions at all..

Anywayz, there's something weird I don't really understand.. Yesterday I could have sworn that my parents are yelling at each other.. And today.. they're like.. nothing's happen.. haizz ler.. they yell and shout, yet gain nothing.. well things seem to be fine suddenly and I don't want to ask why..

Other than that, I've decided to push my luck a little, hopefully not too far. I try to see sylvanas as often as possible, during breaks, between classes.. My actions are somehow overly observed by other ppl.. *kacau.. =p Actually, even if I do see her.. I don't have much to say dah.. its like.. we're so distant already, i don't think we said more than 10 words the whole of last year..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grains of sand pours down,
Times of silence has once again come between us,
I love everything about u yet it seem so odd,
My knowledge seem to be fading in time,

Once close, once before this,
Sweet memories, a great past,
Left is now nothing but memories,
Left to crumble without you,

Hopes have faded over time,
yet I still long, deep down, deep dark,
I still long for you,
regardless of time and space,
through ages past and heavens future,
I will always love you,
Sylvan.