Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I want to know real badly but I can never bring myself to ask..

Woo Hoo.. Had a relaxing days in ages!! No add maths = no homework.. Only had IT and physics today.. WoNg C.K left 30 minutes earlier, and we had a great time in class.. daMn cooL!! we shuD do this more often.. Wahaha.. However, I just came back from Bm tuition.. got karangan and rumusan hw!! ahh... and i just finish my 8 page long karangan for junaidah..

I met sylvanas a few times today, which really lifted my spirits.. Usually I don't even get a glimpse of her.. and she cud stay back today summore.. Had really brief conversations with her, not much, but definately meant a lot to me , since I really really really don't seem to talk to her anymore.. I really wanna know, but I can never bring myself to ask her.. Thats all I'm asking.. to know...