Monday, February 07, 2005

Chinese new year, once again!!

one year has passed and its chinese new year again!! Didn't do much shopping or anything, but i'm looking forward to mahjong!! =p I've also got my music working on mozilla firefox!!! Dem happy man.. if any of you guys from the support forum is reading this, THANKS BIG TIME!!!!!!

Valentine's also coming up.. I wanna get something for sylvan.. hope she doesn't mind.. I mean, we're just frenz.. its just one week away.. Going very uneasy keeping feelings inside..
Other than that, nothing much to post right now, just wanna wish everyone

A PROSPEROUS & HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!


P.S- its not like me to fade easily.. I don't know why I was distracted.. I felt uneasy.. I shouldn't be feeling this way..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The days never wait,
exist in nothing but memories,
I stood by you once,
held up my hand, a smile lit,
I asked your hand in a dance.

Serenity glided through me,
you accepted with a smile,
I felt my heart beat louder than ever,
so close till I could feel your soul,
I could never forget the moment.

Your hands were cold that day,
be in elegantly black, with a red touch,
Never before have I seen you so beautiful,
inches between us, the unforgettable dance,
Sylvan..