Friday, February 11, 2005

Chinese New year past!!

Wooo Hoo!! I had a nice time back in my hometown Ipoh.. I havent posted in my blog for a few days already.. We ate, slept, played mahjong, slept, eat and shop! quite fun.. then saw countless DVDs while battling the hot hot hot sun!! yeah.. HOT HOT HOT weather!!!

MAHJONG!! gamble!! hahaha... though our family playes more for the fun than the money (means the bet is very small) , I played till the very end every single day!! haha.. lost more than I won, thankfully the bet is small.. once a year mahjong game!!

Newayz, we seem to favour this show by richard gere and Jennifer lopez; Shall we dance? Its a nize show.. and so I've uploaded one of the songs from that show.. *I've just encountered some S.t.u.p.i.d. problem with that particular song.. it will not be uploaded till i get that fixed.. Nothin much other than that, valentine day's comin up.. Sylvan just called; wishing me a Happy CNY.. ^_^ feel so happy... =p