Friday, February 18, 2005

Days past...

Its the 18th of Feb already.. days are passing very much like the wind.. The routine remains the same, go school, do hw, sleep.. For the past 2 days, Jian, Bryan and the others from Delta went for sea forensics.. That means no Shanta for the past 2 days also!!

Other than that, my mom said I got darker.. asked what I've been doing.. let's see.. Basketball, Marchpast.. and volleyball club.. ah.. talking bout march past.. I want to post my apology to kiwi and kok keong for not turning up at their friday practice today!! Sorri sorri sorri!! Hope prav doesn't slaughter me.. I did say i'd stay back for a while.. Anyway, I'll be going for marchpast anytime but after school.. I go for sports practice and cocuriculum time werr.. so sorrY yar..

In school, Miss Kamala.. i mean alamak! =) *spell her name backwards and see* gave some SPM registration form.. when u think bout it.. SPM is comin, one way or another.. it really scares the hell outta u when u think of it.. she also gave some stupid OM Lingua tuition centre which we crumpled and throw at each other in class.. =)

What bout sylvan.. I haven't seen her in days.. Other than waving at her on my way back to school today.. and she was like.. 100 meter away.. so it doesn't reli matter.. What does matter is that she knows.. and somehow doesn't say anythin at all.. Can't stand this much longer.. sometimes it just hurts so much, not to be able to hold the one you love so much..that's all for now, i think.. forever in love..