Sunday, February 20, 2005

It just should stop, right here, right now..

I'm not sure what I'm feeling anymore these days.. Its just so, uncertain. When I think of it, Sylvan has her own life to go on, and I'm definately not part of it anymore, as a friend, classmate or otherwise. If you haven't met someone in weeks or months, it just simply show that it doesn't matter whether ur there or not; ur presence will simply not make a difference.. *sigh*

Every night I think about this, how I still love you over the years, how I probably will never be accepted, how you have your own life.. Not that I have anythin against it, u should have your own life.. its just that I want to be part of it sometimes.. Anyway.. Just feeling left out sometimes, in silence.. I'm not expecting anything actually.. I just.. want to know.. thats all.. sylvan..

Basically, it should stop... I should stop..

Signed,
Lawy3rz