Monday, April 04, 2005

Couldn't believe myself..

I just can't believe myself.. uno wat? I just spend a hundred and fifty bucks upgrading my table tennis bat.. A table tennis bat!! Not like I'm some pro or anything.. But, nevertheless, it wud be a lie to say I didn't want it.. just that.. 150 bucks!! I was looking at the choices of rubber they had to change my bat's rubber.. there was one 200 bucks.. and it was just one side!! waaalauu... pocket got hole liao.. Neway, it wont be ready till tmr.. so no point think bout it so fast..

Anyway, kinda sleepy today.. dun know why.. not like i slept late or anythin last nite... just fell asleep between sejarah and lunch time, after alamak has stopped teaching ler.. then this alfred and weiyang... come kacau pulak.. make me wake up.. <_< *kacau betul*

Anyway, I better get started on my addmaths hw.. BM tuition work as well.. and also kimia latihan.. may add on to this post later tonite...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Its nite now.. and I'm adding on.. oh yeah.. I've just made a short advert for eugene heng.. its above this post..

I have a big problem.. I'm not exactly sure what it really is.. and thats why I'm not gonna post wat here... at least until I figure the damn thing out.. seriously.. feelings..stupid complicated feelings.. all the time.. Dun go jumping to the conclusion I have feelings 4 someone else.. I don't..

Lawy3rz

0 comments: